Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hi there

Hello there,
  
   My name is Noelle. I'm 29 years old and I'm married to a wonderful man and mother to the most precious little 4 month old girl on this earth. (Yeah, ok, I might be a bit biased) and I have two cats that help complete our little family. I'm employed full time and in my spare time :ha!:  when I'm not with my family, I'm crafting, reading, enjoying a glass of wine or surfing the internet.

 Crafting in general is a release and it relaxes me (Unless I get a project that frazzles me and anyone, who crafts, knows that some projects are just like that.)

I'm hoping that by having this blog, I'll be more motivated to do my crafts and do something for "me". Maybe blogging will help clear my head and allow me a kind of peace. This blog will be filled with my random ramblings. It will be based on my life and my day to day goings on. You'll find all sorts of things in this blog with probably zero order or reason except that it was on my mind that day. You'll find things like crafts, child posts,  recipes, deals /savings posts, excerpts from my life in general as well as things that interest me.

 That's about all I can think about for now.

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment