Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Doctors appointments and such!

     So yesterday, O had her 4 month check up. She's a few weeks behind due to the Christmas Holiday but other than that it went pretty well. She got all of her vaccinations. She was a trooper. She only cried for a minute and then I fed her. This seems to be a solid way of getting her to calm down and take her mind off of her fresh stab wounds in her legs.

    We were told that she is only in the 25 percentile for weight, 50th for height and 40th for head circumfrence. That makes me feel odd (especially her weight) because I look at her and can't believe how big she is now and how much she has grown. I love seeing all of those little rolls on her and squeezing her chunky little legs. I'll have to see about putting up some chunky baby pictures.

   All O wanted to do was sleep, eat and snuggle for most of the day. She took a two hour nap right after we got home from her appointment, which was awesome. That allowed me some more time to work on my parents christmas presents. Yes, you read that right. I'm still working on them. Crafting is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be with a baby. I decided a few weeks ago that I was going to try and handpaint wine glasses for them. I was making a "Death Star" wine glass for my father and a mermaid wine glass for my mom. I'll have to post pictures of those too.

It's New Years Eve and I have an exciting night planned! You know being passed out, drooling all over myself. It will be like old times, except it will hopefully happen around 9:00pm. I do hope that you have a very bright, safe and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment